We provided a pop-up shop for the Artist to promote their brand and products, which are Belgian craft beer and Belgian chocolate. Their products have a very special feature that allows customers to print their photos onto the beer bottles and chocolates. The original sketch is to use the “A” from the brand logo to create a mobile shop that can be moved into different events, like rooftop party to chocolate tasting in shopping mall. The shop evolved throughout the design process to accommodate different needs for their products. The final outcome combines 6 different functions and 4 different configurations. To be consistent with our sustainable approach, 85% of the material used are salvaged wood, metal and tricycle. Pop-up with flexibility, mobility, sustainability and integration of technology is undoubtedly the future of brick-and-mortar retail.
- separable assembly with wheels to match their need for mobility and multiple display options
- vintage tricycle to match their branding
- refrigerator to keep their beer and chocolate at ideal temperature
- standalone display with lighting to be used inside a store
- touch screen for info display and customization
- photo booth for customization of their beer and chocolate
- Movable Display without tricycle
- Movable Display with canopy closed on the back of a tricycle
- Canopy open as a shop
- Curtain down as a photo booth
See our furniture design for international flag plaza.
Standalone display with lighting:
A display is transform into a shop and then a photo booth:
Stand alone with information display: